Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New beginnings . . .

The birth of this blog comes during a time in my life when I found myself in a situation where I actually had the time to start one. Like the other 10 percent (and growing) percentage of Americans -- not to mention the nearly 17 percent of North Carolinians -- I am now among the unemployed. So, for want of an outlet and need to produce something, here I am joining the world of Blog.

Though I wasn't schooled in the art of writing, it's something I have a passion for and love to do - - and it's a therapeutic and healing balm for me. So, regardless of whether I have any "followers" or not, I will carve out my own niche here and happily enjoy the new venture. And, if by chance someone else gleans some good morsel from it, well then all the better and fulfilling it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment